View Single Post
Old 05-14-2006, 05:48 PM   #215
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
Tis a sad day in this village, a very sad day for we have lost not only our bartender, but one of those whose aid we really could have used. My condolences go out to all of his family.

Quote:
Oh, and poor SpM. My condolences to his family. Though I’m sure Morm is doing a little jig.(Diamond)
Now I don't mean to sound accusatory, but is it possible that this father in-law could possilby have taken the life of his son in-law? I mean, he never liked SpM, so how do we know that he didn't go after SpM out of pure spite?

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpM
Yet it is not village affairs that have guided the Evil Wizard’s hand, I am sure, but cold, hard logic.
Or not. You can’t know that for sure. The EW might make some wild moves to keep away from the scent of those looking for logic.(Diamond)
And this is a reason why I'm hesitant to cast suspicion upon morm for it could very well be that the EW chose SpM because he's dangerous and smart.

Quote:
At the risk of sounding too eager to agree with tp all the time, I have to say I was thinking this, too. I figured, if Loki was picked by both Wizards the first Night like he said, one of the Wizards might be the friend who invited him to join our village -- because despite the possibilities expressed, I personally think him an odd choice for the Wizards, logically speaking. So, I feel that if he was indeed picked, it was not entirely logical on the part of one Wizard, hence friendship could be involved. That’s the only reason I could think of for concealing that matter. If this “friend” had aspirations to be a Wizard, they wouldn’t want people having a chance of making this connection. But since I was making the connection, I really wanted to figure out who that friend might be, and I decided on either Roa or Gurthang, the only two who seemed to feel the need to defend Loki’s behavior before and after the event of Elempi’s murder.(Diamond)
You know, this theory isn't as far fetched as it sounds. This could possibly be true. I'm pretty sure, however, that my mother has no connection to this "Loki" character. Nowhere in my lorebooks does it say that these two have any connection. But we can't be to certain of this. Mother, are you hiding something from us?

I'm afraid to say that I shall be going on a little trip for two days or so (that would be the next [possible] four days in RL) so I will not be able to contirbute much and I will also have to make a rather early vote for toDay. Mother, Father, I'm sorry about the short notice of this but I've actually been planning it for about a week now. I need to get away to think. Please don't worry. Lommy, don't worry about me, I'll be fine. Don't forget that your brother will always be there for you. Cara, please take good care of our family.

I will be back with a vote tally from yesterDay and compare it to that list which Celuien has just put up.