View Single Post
Old 05-14-2006, 07:03 PM   #223
mormegil
Maundering Mage

mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.mormegil is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Okay, first sorry about yesterday's inactivity. Hopefully it won't happen again.

Second, I cannot for the life of me understand why you killed of Loki. He screamed innocence to me and I do believe he was the double pick of the night. I do not know this for certain but his claims rang true in my ears. I actually didn't find him offensive or rude and think that many of you who went after him should feel slightly ashamed at yourselfs for ganging up on him. I haven't decided yet if I believe the EW is in the group of votes for him or not. Lalaith's 'cannon fodder' idea makes great sense and that is why I consider that to be a possibility.

Third, I plea to slow down!!! 200 posts! That's just ridiculous. There is no way a sane person can keep up with that. For the next day or two we should try and keep a small check on our post and not go overboard in size or quantity.

Fourth, the phantom is innocent! I can sense it in him and there are others that I believe are innocent such as Eomer, Fea, Firefoot, Spawn, Roa and others that I can't think of currently. That was yesterday and today could change that.

Fifth, GW please get your pick in quickly and everybody WAKE UP and check periodically to see if you are a new gifted. We cannot afford to loose dreams or protections.

Finally Celuien, Diamond and Glirdan are looking rather suspicious today though admittedly I am posting this after reading only a couple of today's posts. But all of their reactions seem markedly odd. Though I am sorry for my poor daughter and granddaughters for their loss. Even though I didn't always agree with the chap he treated my family well enough.