View Single Post
Old 05-14-2006, 07:57 PM   #226
Feanor of the Peredhil
La Belle Dame sans Merci

Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Feanor of the Peredhil is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Send a message via MSN to Feanor of the Peredhil
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamond18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fea
Now, phantom makes the situation sound pretty bright for us, but that's what the Evil Wizard would like to do; to make the Villagers believe that we don't have much to be scared of.
Hold up, I didn't say this unless I did it under the influence of pain killers which I've not been on since Friday afternoon.

However your points about tp being EWish are ones that I agree with. I don't quite see him in the role. I'll kick myself if I'm wrong, but I don't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkly
I’m not sure this is the best way to go about figuring out the Wizards.
It's not the best. Actually, when it comes to actively finding wizards, it's a pretty bad way. However it is something that we can keep in mind, and something is better than nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skittles
But since I was making the connection, I really wanted to figure out who that friend might be, and I decided on either Roa or Gurthang, the only two who seemed to feel the need to defend Loki’s behavior before and after the event of Elempi’s murder.
I've been wondering about Roa as "the friend" for a while now too. I have no final thoughts on her wizardliness, however, and while I lean a little toward Loki as that double-choice, it's not because of her, it's because that's the choice I'd have made. He was a controversial newbie. People would have taken him for granted. Theoretically. If he didn't screw it up. But the point is moot since he's dead and we don't know what he was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogrod
I would like to insist in the fact, that after one of the "reputation"-people would have gotten to be relied on, s/he would really want to pick that one as a wolf. We must remember, that the dynamics of this game are different from a basic WW-game. Not only are there ever more wolves day after day, but they also are hand-picked (not random). And the wizards are also hand-picked, and will not be either the obvious ones or just random (because one has had to apply for the job).
Very true. This is why (yes... I keep bringing this up) I think we should worry more about the EW than his minions. If we find him out, we can guess his mind (yeah, masculine pronoun for convenience value). That is NOT saying that we should ignore people that are acting wolvish, I just think that our top priority should be EW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armadillo-Alcarillo
Why on earth would I want this attention?! You people know my ancestors' methods of survival: laying low, keeping quiet. This doesn't fit with me killing Saucie. I'm not a werewolf, and if I were, I wouldn't be as dumb as killing Saucie.
That's a silly paragraph, right there. Sure, lorebooks may say that those in your bloodline once laid low, but that means nothing about you here and now. Situations change. This isn't just picking on Alca, this is just a note to and for everyone: it doesn't matter how people acted because sometimes folk act differently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mormsy
Fourth, the phantom is innocent! I can sense it in him and there are others that I believe are innocent such as Eomer, Fea, Firefoot, Spawn, Roa and others that I can't think of currently. That was yesterday and today could change that.
You think I was innocent yesterday? Lorebooks claim your ancestors have never found mine innocent. It's just never happened! I'm so happy I could cry. Maybe I should marry you.