View Single Post
Old 05-15-2006, 06:09 AM   #251
dancing spawn of ungoliant
Mischievous Candle

Location: So near to Russia, so far from Japan, quite a long way from Cairo, lots of miles from Vietnam.
dancing spawn of ungoliant has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via MSN to dancing spawn of ungoliant
The consensus seems to be that the GW doesn't want to scry people who are likely Wolf kills or people who manage to get themselves lynched. The EW or his picks won't be certain people because they are likely Seer dreams or they, too, could get themselves lynched during Day. If this affects the Seer's dreaming choices, s/he might not dream of those who would be natural options in any other Village thus making them safe picks for the EW. I'm not speculating how the Good team should act, far from it, but it might be a good thing if we villagers wouldn't completely rule out different options.

I'm wary of those who seem to be helpful suggesting what to do, but do not show example or give possible names by themselves. YesterDay it was Lhuna. Today Lommy acts quite similarly. Yes, there are timezone issues. Lommy's post was made in the morning, so she might not have had much time, but apparently she had time enough to make a scheme about how we should act today. Keeping that in mind, I would have liked to hear more, how she, for example, is defining EWish/ Wolvish behaviour.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eomer
So, if SPM was onto something (and let's be honest: if he was way off then the wolves would not have picked him) and that's why he lies dead, I would pick a lynching candidate from the following:

Oddwen, Lalaith, Caranlondien, Roa or Gurthang. Two wolves in that lot!
Even though Oddwen was on Sauce's list, he ended up excusing her.

"I am disinclined to vote for Oddwen, as her "no vote" draws attention to her. An unlikely move for a Wolf. That narrows my list down further." ~Sauce #117

Anyway, I rather agree on some of your choices, Eomer.

edit: I see that Lommy has posted again, so I'll take my words back concerning her - for now.