View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009, 05:53 PM   #140
Legate of Amon Lanc
A Voice That Gainsayeth

Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.Legate of Amon Lanc is spying on the Black Gate.
Okay. I am going to vote and then go to sleep, and really don't expect me to be here for the DL. I will be sleeping.

But, whom to vote...

Suspicious at least in some way
Fea
Mac

Less suspicious at least in some way
Lommy
Agan
Gollum

Lack of participation or such (or not enough to ponder from them, at least)
sally
lari
Shasta
Nerwen
Menel
Durelin
LG
Brinn

Innocent-seeming, or at least with not enough suspicion for them
Mira
Rikae
Nogrod
Beregond
Rune

Hmm. I am still wondering about Mac. I am only afraid it may become a bandwagon. And the funniest thing is that I said about both of my main suspects that they are Ferny. Although Mac could be a Wraith more likely. And I don't have actually that much about Fea.

I will think yet a few moments, or see whom I cross-posted with. Maybe I will get some idea.

EDIT: So I crossposted with no one. Great. Hmm... all right, in that case, I will think about it a few minutes, then vote, and then go to sleep.
"Should the story say 'he ate bread,' the dramatic producer can only show 'a piece of bread' according to his taste or fancy, but the hearer of the story will think of bread in general and picture it in some form of his own." -On Fairy-Stories
Legate of Amon Lanc is offline   Reply With Quote