View Single Post
Old 05-05-2020, 01:51 PM   #196
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
I won't be around near the deadline, so I'll have to vote soon, and I don't know who for.

Legate seems fairly fine, actually. Pitch still seems tense to me, but that alone is not enough. The way Gala went all out after Rikae makes me think she's innocent. Rikae's response doesn't point in either direction, so I don't have anything there either. Inzil is suspiciously unsuspicious (for his standards). Huin seems reasonable. Boro plays with the pressure-less cheer of an ordo. I feel fairly good about Greenie and THE Ka. Many people are quiet. I don't have any opinion on a whole bunch yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinniel
It's Day 1, so people are bound to throw suspicion in the wrong direction, so no I'm not worried if some people are wary of me.
This is odd. Some innocents have a habit of seeing wolves behind every accusation against them, which isn't helpful either, but usually people at least look closely and make their judgement - not because they're afraid of getting lynched necessarily, but to hunt for wolves. This comment only mentions self preservation.
Some wolves do it this way, as to not draw the village's attention to any suspicions.

Looking at Brinniel's past posts, there's some mild suspicion towards G55, Pitch, Legate, Inzil, then Kitanna later, but it's quite lukewarm. On Legate:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinniel
Is it suspicious? Perhaps, but not necessarily.
I wish I had noticed this one earlier. That's wolfie way to word things.
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote