View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 03:50 PM   #1786
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinlómien View Post

Somehow I thought this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fea
I can, I can! I got seven (all provinces, not territories), and actually forgot some of the easy ones
was a reply to:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilwa
that causes the woman to respond with "Well than I hope you have a lot of dwarves at home to help you make it".

...?
Ahaha, oh my gosh. That is really funny! I wonder what the difference is between a Province-Dwarf and a Territory-Dwarf. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitch
Ah, come on - being killed by Lommy's subconscious is a rite of passage all of us must undergo sooner or later (much like being mentioned in the Downer for the first time). Besides, we're all dead to begin with, so it doesn't hurt.
Neither of which has happened to me, as far as I've noticed. Not that I want to be mind killed by Lommy, haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
In a somewhat unoriginal move, I had a dream about Lommie and an army of penguins. Linux penguins, actually. She waged war on that guy from the Mac commercials, and, of course, won.

Also, Wilwa was a giant angry talking muffin taking over New York. o_O
I can't stand the guy from the Mac commercials. And I'm hoping I was taking over the entire state of New York, and not merely just the city.