View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010, 06:40 AM   #1787
wilwarin538
Fluttering Enchantment

wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.wilwarin538 is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Send a message via MSN to wilwarin538
Silmaril

So I had another dream. And I can't remember all of it, so it makes like no sense.

I remember being in the middle of the woods, and Shasta and Nerwen were there. We were playing a game of Werewolf I think with a bunch of other random people. Then we were on this strange bus, I guess headed home, and the bus driver was this really strange lady who was a terrible driver.

So we're driving along, going over a ton of bridges really really fast, when she suddenly veers off a bridge and we're on this big outdoor football field. There's a building beside it so we stop there and she's all excited about taking a nice break and everyone else gets off the bus except me, Nerwen and Shasta. The three of us are trying to get some sleep in the small bed at the back of the bus (so strange), cause we're really tired. All the other passengers are throwing a large beach ball around the field, while the crazy driver makes pasta.

The rest is really blurry, but at some point Phantom showed up and was trying to entertain me by reading me this book (which I think had moving pictures), and he was laughing really hard but I didn't think it was at all funny.

The end.