View Single Post
Old 08-20-2010, 04:07 PM   #1790
Boromir88
Laconic Loreman

Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.Boromir88 is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Send a message via AIM to Boromir88 Send a message via MSN to Boromir88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirandir View Post
After having a conversation with Fea last night about how I never remember dreams well enough to be able to post, I have a dream that I remember well enough to post. Go figure.
I'm the same way, I rarely remember having dreams (even though apparently we always have them) and the ones I do remember, I can't remember much other than just one or two people in it.

And I remember telling Fea I'm very jealous of her twisty, Homeric epic dreams. Then a few days later I end up with a Fea-like dream and was disturbed that my sub-conscious was jealous.

Anyway, I did have a 'Downer related dream last night, but let me preface it by saying I completely blame Form for this one. He will know why. Also, perhaps important is yesterday I drove past my high school's old building, which is getting demolished and is probably the inspiration for the setting of this dream...

I'm on this wooden bench, in the middle of my old high school's parking lot, grading papers. There is this cat on the table, who's taking all those lame stickers like "An A effort" and "Excellent work!" and somehow it has the ability to stick them all over me.

I see this person walking towards me who looks exactly like Lari. I'm convinced it's her. I immediately stop grading, jump up and start shouting LARI! But Lari looks really disturbed and scared and runs away. I , why doesn't Lari want to talk to me! Why is she running away.

Behind me, I hear "That wasn't Lari." Lo and behold it is Alona. I'm fairly sure the cat morphed into Alona since she was by the table where the cat sticking stickers on me previously was, and this is how Form will get the complete blame for this dream. Back to dream, Alona's on the phone. I do asking how she knew that wasn't Lari, because it definitely was, and she said "Umm...because I'm talking to Lari now."

The end.

Last edited by Boromir88; 08-20-2010 at 04:12 PM.
Boromir88 is offline   Reply With Quote