View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 04:42 PM   #1796
satansaloser2005
The Sweetest Spoiler

satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.satansaloser2005 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
I had a dream last night that Glirdan was modding another game. I remember thinking it was strange, since he'd just modded, but I of course signed up *snuggles her Glirdypie* and eagerly awaited my role.

Then I got my PM. And my head went asplode.

I in fact got two PMs. One detailed some game facts, which I can't remember, and the other contained my actual role. For some reason Glirdan had decided to send the Game Facts PM to multiple people at a time (which makes sense, really), but he had mixed up the actual contents of the PMs, meaning that like five people knew my role (and vice versa, since it was a standard PM that somehow included ALL of our roles). Obviously, I was a bit confused, and very cross.

So I called Glirdan to tell him that he'd either have to re-assign roles or I would drop out of the game. When he answered he was very rude and cranky and just started cursing at me for no reason. He told me it was a bad time to call him and then he hung up, mumbling all sorts of horrible things.

Weird thing is, I don't remember pullling out of the game.
satansaloser2005 is offline   Reply With Quote