View Single Post
Old 10-29-2010, 04:49 AM   #1798
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
Wow, so it's been awhile since anybody's had a dream isn't it?? Well do I have doozy for you guys.

Vanilwamuffin and I had saved up all our money to go to Finland for the Finns moot next summer and it was a grand week or so that we were there. Obviously all the Finns were there along with Kath and Rune when we had arrived, and arriving with us, I believe were Fea, Boro, Sallycakes, Nienna, Formy and Stick. I also believe Rikae, Mac, our dear wereduckling and phantom were there at some point as well.

Anyways, a week of frivolity and fun turned into an absolute nightmare. It was time for us to leave, but Wilwa had decided to go for a walk through the countryside by herself, and we were supposed to leave in like five minutes to catch our flight home (yes, I freaked out as bad as I did when I thought you had all lost her in Boston ). For some reason, [b]Lommy had a motorcycle parked out back in the shed. So I asked her to use it to find her, having never had motorcycling lessons ever.

Well, I went out and couldn't find her and this is where things got really weird. My point of view switched to that of Rune riding a motorcycle elsewhere with Kath on cycle next to him and hers stalled and there were tornado's touching down all around them and he zoomed up a hill and next thing I know, he's waking up in the hospital.

When they got out and got back to the Finns, there were Wilwa and I sitting there, having a grand ol' time and Rune just cursed us and starting drinking.

That's the gist of it anyways...I'm pretty sure there are some details that I don't quite remember.