View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 07:51 AM   #1799
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
I had a rather weird dream a while ago. It involved Lhuna and Nilp being exchange students in Finland and a company which kidnapped and abused kids and sold them to Canada. The phantom had a company which had goods to be transported over the Atlantic and I told him not to use Eckerö Line ships (Eckerö Line is a ship company that operates on the Baltic and in the dream they were part of this kidnapping business) because they are unethical. TP just looked at me with this kind of pitying expression and said: "Frankly, I don't care. Their shipping is cheap and reliable. It's their problem if they have some shady business." Annoyed but not discouraged, I went to Lhuna and Nilp and they agreead to come with me to spy on the criminal who was running the whole business. We were hiding in a bed and I had to call Lhuna and Nilp's mum to tell her her kids were alright.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote