View Single Post
Old 06-05-2006, 11:45 AM   #405
Diamond18
Eidolon of a Took

Diamond18 is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
I had an odd one last night...

I made a post in here about a dream that was about Werewolf. Someone with a screenname a lot like Encaitare (though it wasn't that exactly, and I'm not sure if it was supposed to even be Encaitare or what) posted a really short, somewhat rude comment right after. So I was a bit miffed, but then TORE posted saying how that was rather rude of her, so I felt better, and decided not to post anything in reply.

I wish I could remember all of TORE's post, because it went from saying "That was rather rude" to something about holding a sword that slew something or other and then you'd be able to walk a mile in my shoes. Or something. I remembered all the posts exactly when I woke up after the dream, but then I fell back asleep and the specifics got lost.

Oddwen, that's... interesting. I have never, nor do I ever plan on, working at a hospital. But a friend of mine who is an author did once put a character in her story that was named Sarah and was a nurse, and she was supposedly modelled after me.