View Single Post
Old 02-26-2008, 01:41 PM   #147
THE Ka
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.THE Ka is a guest at the Prancing Pony.
Send a message via MSN to THE Ka
I'm unsure about voting for Gwath just yet, something tells me that if we turn him into a fenris we might be cutting off any chance of catching other wolves, considering Gwath's pattern of 'agree' then 'disagree', and then going under the radar at times in relation to defending others. Otherwise the only major suspicion I have of Gwath is him being too agreable at one point then retracting back later on, especially when Rikae analyzes his posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gwath
It was less a defense of Sally and Durelin than it was a criticism of Boromir's post. I figure that if I'm not going to make first-day accusations like everyone else, I can at least try to find flaws in other people's posts.
then:

Quote:
I should also point out, Rikae, that I didn't actually defend Sally and Durelin until my second post - the "fix-it" post - in which I explicitly make them part of my argument. If I was trying to downplay any association with them, then I did a pretty poor job.
I dunno, this could be a wolf trying to carefully arrange things, or a frustrated ordinary. I'd like to see Gwath's actions on the second day especially, if for say, McCab or Mac was voted out, or attacked by wolves (if they are innocent).

McCabbie (see? I can remember now it's not late... Sorry again Mac ), I really wish would give more reasoning and overall opinion on what others are saying about him, or at least some standing as for position. He is acting very, very different than from last time when he was an ordinary. As for suspicion he is rising on my list, but I am hesitant to vote immediately and brashly. I guess being quite from now on would cause him to loose his skin.

I will have to agree somewhat with what Nerwen mentioned earlier, about the connection or at least bandwagoning of McCab after Gwath's fluster of reasoning, but being careful enough not to single out anyone as a wolf or having wolvie behaviour. It does carry its own suspicion for being careful, but uneventful.

OKay, I have no more time right now, and neither does the voting time count down, so I will stand by my above suspicion about Gwath. I want to see what he does later on without either the pressure from Mac, Menel or McCab, or their comfort zone of suspicion that he's using at times. I am not even going to try and throw a suspicion about Boro out here, because they would be stupid, even for me. I'd rather see what he has to say and do when someone, such as Nogrod pokes for information (though I've already seen it before). Mac is still on my list, but I'm curious about his actions later on as well. As for McCab, he is sticking out too much from his past nature, even when he was an ordo and voted. Maybe trying to be different in sake of this game, but his actions are warning me.

++McCab

~ Ka
THE Ka is offline   Reply With Quote