View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 06:43 AM   #1932
Galadriel55
Blossom of Dwimordene

Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Galadriel55 is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
I had two dreams tonight.

In the first dream I saved up $1000, and announced to my parents that I'm going to Finland for a moot next summer. They approved. My mother bought me fancy clothes to wear on the trip. Then my parents started looking at the hotel prices, and they were 10,000 euro and up. Therefore my parent's support deflated somewhat. (why on earth would I need a hotel I don't know, since all the mooters just seem to exploit the Finns' hospitality ). Anyways, the verdict was that I am to fly to Finland for a few minutes to se how it goes, and maybe meanwhile they'll figure something out about the hotel. So I arrive in Finland, and me, Agan, Lommy, and Oddwen (who was also visiting) all knelt on a blanket and looked up at the sky searching for Planet Earth, forgetting that we're still on it. Endeth Dream One.

In my second dream I was skyping with Saruman. He was insane, and looked like a cartoonized insane old man. For some reason I decided to give him mental therapy. At first he kept saying that he has to kill Gandalf, and I was telling him that he doesn't have to kill Gandalf (each emphasized word was accompanied by a smash of the keyboard). Then I noticed that on his head he had a weird accessory, kind of like two balloons connected together. One was yellow and one was blue. If you press on the yellow, most of the air goes into the blue, and vice versa. So I tell him that when it's daytime, the light is more than the dark, so he nods and makes the yellow larger. And when it's night... [repeat vice versa]. Then I tell him to make the blue one smaller without making the yellow bigger. So he does, but the yellow still becomes bigger. I tell him to reduce the yellow, and he does, but it's not the smallest yet. I keep shouting at him to make it smaller! the smallest! and he keeps tuning down both balloons until they are almost gone. I think my purpose was to make them disappear, which would make him sane, but at the last moment I thought that he looks even less sane than he did before, and he's about to turn the baloons back up on full - but here endeth Dream Two. And at the end of it for some reason I was shouting at him in Hebrew.

I am completely bonkers.