View Single Post
Old 02-06-2003, 06:04 PM   #3
Iarwain
Pugnaciously Primordial Paradox

Iarwain has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

Newly deceased, huh. You must have been wise while living. Welcome to the Downs, Aerandir Carnesir, and what a way to start posting. *applauds*

I'm fearful that the moderators will, regratably, close this thread soon, but I may be wrong. I hope for the best. I'm quite stunned that you have the courage to post this. It is wonderful. However, I'll just warn you that you are soon to recieve a flood of posts about allegory and symbolism and the Forward of Lord of the Rings. Many will complain that you express your views too openly, and that this is no place for a "group alleluhia" as some have criticized me of proclaiming. I agree all the same with your symbolism, and I hope to see your name in print sometime soon. You've expressed the Christian Allegory in LotR perfectly. I love it. Now, we await the storm...

Singing Deeply to the World Around me,
Iarwain

P,S, Cazoz, free speech is free speech, He's merely expressing his views, and as he is not forcing them onto anyone or responding to anyone in particular, leave his views alone, and enjoy the beautiful debate which is about to take place. (Lest the moderators kill it before its time)

[ February 06, 2003: Message edited by: Iarwain ]