View Single Post
Old 05-13-2007, 08:07 PM   #1718
Folwren
Messenger of Hope

Location: In a tiny, insignificant little town in one of the many States.
Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Folwren is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemanpoet
Yup.
Getting our identities confused, are we? It's Eodwine coming, not the boys. Yes, Thornden and Leof are who Eodwine heard.
Oh. Yes. I meant what was right.

Elempi, I don't think Thornden would leave Rilef alone. Unless they died while he and Leof were tying up the captive. But I'm not jumping to that assumption without you writing it. It's against the rules.

I also don't think that he would send Leof off by himself with the prisoner. So...could you possibly change your post and have Eodwine and the rest bring everyone back to the clearing to where Thornden and Leof would be waiting with their prisoner and Rilef?

Or, perhaps don't do that, since Celuien has already written a post asking where Rilef is... I don't know. Whatever you do, Celuien's going to have to edit her post, too. But I honestly don't think Thornden would leave Rilef like that, and he would send Leof alone with a man.

-- Folwren