View Single Post
Old 04-17-2007, 10:06 AM   #426
Child of the 7th Age
Spirit of the Lonely Star

Child of the 7th Age is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Nogrod and other Borrim.

Just read your post, Nogrod. Whoot! You've blown the ship out of the water. My congratulations. I'm not sure if there's anything else that can be said by the Borrim at this point. You've voiced what all of us were thinking but were afraid to say.

BTW, I think you are right. If the leaders "turned over" to Melkor, surely there were hints of this within their own people. Such things must have soil to grow, even though we are not talking about the actions of choices of each and every individual. People also get caught up in bad situations not of their own making.

I think the answer will have to come from one of our two elves....even it it's just a bland "non-answer" or "non-response".

After the elves' response, I was thinking of closing down the feast and sending everyone out the door to their dwellings. If this won't work, let me know.

BTW, Ang, I will be sending Khandr to court to query one of the leaders about the desirability of a hunt. Feel free to have them say yes or no....whatever you'd prefer to do with the game. Khandr will adjust accordingly.

Last edited by Child of the 7th Age; 04-17-2007 at 12:37 PM.