View Single Post
Old 08-08-2003, 02:59 PM   #74
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Silmaril

I have finally filled in my save with a Merisuwyniel post. It is followed by Squatter’s post – nice to spend a little time getting to see things from the horse’s point of view! It is … enlightening to hear new bits of the history of Muddled-Mirth, and the poetry is … interesting as well! As to the threat that awaits the -ship – who shall relate that tale? (Ah, Thena shall – we look forward to reading that post when it’s finished!)

Birdie, what a creepy glimpse into the future, in a scary location – yet another danger that awaits our little company…

By the way, I shall be absent from Sunday till Wednesday; should anyone have any questions about the further plot, please try to reach me before or after that. As I already said, Rohan is the next stop.
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'