View Single Post
Old 07-21-2017, 06:33 AM   #767
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
So Shasta, did you end up protecting yourself on Night 4 and Eonwe on Night 5? I could not figure out if it we were blocked because our picks were protected or already gifted.

Btw, I was totally ready to throw our EW under the bus and vote Legate on the last two Days, but the village gave me way too much opportunity to vote otherwise. So thanks for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalaith
Be very grateful everyone...Kuru's random generator originally picked me as GW but I had the sense to turn it down (I'm still at work so didn't think I would have the time to commit fully and certainly not to stay up and monitor the deadlines every Day) Now that really would have been an unholy mess....
Funny, there was one Night we considered you could be the GW. But I think we concluded you were just a clueless ordo because GW would be at least somewhat clued into our identities. You could say we did have a good motivation for keeping you alive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
Also I briefly talked with Legate at home this morning and he said WHAT HE AND BRINNIEL WERE MESSING AROUND SWITCHING WITH THE EMPOWERMENT COMMUNICATION LIST YESTERdAY WAS PRE-PLANNED AND YOU CAN SEE HOW HAPPY THIS MAKES ME.
You know, if I were innocent, I would've thought Legate wanting to use the same list again would look suspicious...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerwen
Yes- it was a toss-up between Nogrod and Legate, and unfortunately I chose Nogrod.
Based on the narration, we guessed that was what must've occurred.