View Single Post
Old 06-28-2006, 06:02 AM   #42
alatar
Doubting Dwimmerlaik

alatar is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.alatar is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
My son sees it too...

For Father's Day, I received another homemade T-shirt, and was more pleased with that than a plasma screen TV. These homemade shirts, I must also note, are much better than ties, which rarely see the light of day. Anyway, this shirt, like some in the past, has the kids' (and dog's) handprints next to each child's name in bright colors on the back. My wife, who supervises the project, says that the kids really enjoy getting to cover their hands with paint and not getting in trouble for making a big gooey handprint on something.

Anyway, this shirt was a little different. My son took it upon himself to decorate the front with a hand drawn picture. How he describes it, when I asked, is that it's me there in the yellow, on a brown bridge, throwing a black sword at a dragon who flies over a lake. Not sure where he got the inspiration, as I know of no cartoon or movie that may have contained the same images. I did, however, since he was a small child, give him the short version of the Hobbit before he'd fall asleep at night...

Anyone else see Bard and Smaug?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg smaug.jpg (57.7 KB, 1247 views)