View Single Post
Old 04-05-2003, 08:28 AM   #119
vanwalossien
Shade of Carn Dûm

vanwalossien has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

1. Which of the four hobbits (Frodo, Sam, Merry, Pippin) do you identify with the most?
Pippin
2. Why? He is more adventurous than most( being a Took), and does a lot of silly things even though he not really that stupid.

3. Is there another hobbit besides those four that you identify with more?

4. Where did that hobbit come from? (Fanfic? RPG? Tolkien?)

5. What's your favorite walking song? If I sang I'd destroy someone's ears. I'll stick to listening to music...
6. What's your favorite Middle-Earth walking song? The Road goes ever on

7. Do you sing it to a tune? Which one/where did you get it? I don't sing it at all, due to the already mentioned lack of musical talent

8. What's your primary method of getting to Rivendell? (Walking, running, biking... etc.)
Walking

9. Secondary method of getting to Rivendell? (walking running etc.) Biking

10. If you had a Shire-pony what would you name him or her? Sunrise

11. Besides the usual camping & travel stuff, what single special item is in your hobbit-knapsack and why? My MD, so I can listen to music

12. Are you travelling alone or with other Rivendell walkers, and do they have hobbit-alter-egos? Alone. I like my solitude

13. Many of you have or will post quotes from the book about walking-- but for this quiz, pick one that stands out the most in your mind

14. In hobbit-society, have you come of age yet (33) or not? Nope. I haven't come of age in Norway either.

15. Pipes: yes or no? Definetly not. Smoking kills.

16. Ale: yes or no? Nope. I'm too underage and too fond of Fanta [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
17. Gardens: Yes or no? If yes, would you rather walk through, or weed & dig?
Yes. Both. I love gardens, I just got home from Paris two weeks ago, I loved the parks!

18. Living below ground: yes or no? I live under the ground, my room is in the basement. Cozy.
19. Dancing the Sprinkle Ring: yes or no? Er, no..

20. Huge parties: yes or no? Parties, yes, huge, no thanks.
21. What you like the least about The Shire?
Nosy neighbors, and everybody knows each other.

22. Where you would want your summer cottage (or smial)? In Hobbiton

23. Where you would settle in for the winter?
Bree, or Buckland

24. What would your hobbittish proffession be? Innkeeper..?

25. This one is for Dragoneyes: Will you try walking barefoot at some point, and what is your plan for doing it safely? Sure. I'm used to walking barefoot, but the snow's gotta melt first...