View Single Post
Old 06-18-2002, 02:29 PM   #59
Aiwyn of the Eorlingas
Pile O'Bones

Aiwyn of the Eorlingas has just left Hobbiton.
Shield

YEAH! IRELAND FOREVER! THE IRISH RULE! But not at this moment..*sigh*
Bum bah bum bum...nothing constructive to say at the moment, just that I think there's someone in my house...it probably just the house settling, but every time the wood creakes I jump...it freaks me out...*whimpers*
Also, so it can be avoided in future posts, Ain is not an Elf: she is a human. There. I'm done.
So! Now that the whole party is back at camp...I think...all that's left is to tie up a few loose ends, and then...make way for the grand return of the PLOT! Yahoo! *Singing* We're off to see Wyilin, the city of Rafflensher, because because because because of the suicide task we have to perform (yes, I'm aware that doesn't rhyme), so we're off to go to Wyilin...*skips off singing*
PS: I AM A FRESHMAN NO MORE! MY YEAR OF TORTURE HAS OFFICIALY ENDED! School's over school's over school's over...sorry, very excited right now [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
"But no living man am I! You look upon a woman. Éowyn am I, Éomund's daughter. You stand between me and my lord and kin. Begone, if you be not deathless! For living or dark undead, I will smite you, if you touch him!" -Éowyn, The Battle of Pelennor Fields

Find a penny, pick it up, all day long you'll have...a penny.

There are approximatley 170 days until the release of 'The Two Towers'...ARRRRRRGGG!!!!!

Thank you for not smoking