View Single Post
Old 06-19-2002, 08:27 AM   #64
Aiwyn of the Eorlingas
Pile O'Bones

Aiwyn of the Eorlingas has just left Hobbiton.
Shield

Well, I figured eveeryone wanted to know how much longer until TTT, so I put it in perspective. Now everyone can see just how long they really have to wait [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
And ask for the not smoking bit? You'd have something similar if your senile great-uncle was was visiting and blowing cigar smoke in your face everytime he asked, "So, J****, how's school?" and your reply was always "I just got *cough**cough**hack* out of school yes*choke*gasp*cough* yesterday, Uncle John..." and the NEXT question was always, "So what grade you in?" and your reply was always, "*Gasp**cough* I'll be a sophmore next *gasp**choke* next year." And so on and so forth.
SO THANK YOU FOR NOT SMOKING! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Arcanjo? Arcanjo...where are you...Ain still needs permission to join the group and we still have to get to Wyilin...has he posted anything (has his post count gone up) recently?
"But no living man am I! You look upon a woman. Éowyn am I, Éomund's daughter. You stand between me and my lord and kin. Begone, if you be not deathless! For living or dark undead, I will smite you, if you touch him!" -Éowyn, The Battle of Pelennor Fields

Find a penny, pick it up, all day long you'll have...a penny.

There are approximatley 170 days until the release of 'The Two Towers'...ARRRRRRGGG!!!!!

Thank you for not smoking