View Single Post
Old 06-20-2002, 06:50 PM   #68
Aiwyn of the Eorlingas
Pile O'Bones

Aiwyn of the Eorlingas has just left Hobbiton.
Shield

Ah, I'll probably change it once a week or so.
Hmm...hmm hmm hmm hmm hmm...Okay, no more humming! Anyway, this is a good RPG! I don't think anyone else wants it to die (and drat it, I want the next title!...I think it's wight...) while we're waiting for Arcanjo to return, but he hasn't posted anything here in Illuvatar-knows how long...*ponders* Die, don't die, die, don't die...alright! This RP will NOT die!
I think that if we want to keep this RP alive, though, we're going to have to take turns playing as Arcanjo's character amongst ourselves. Then, when he gets back, he can yell and scream at me for doing that if he wants...I can take it...
So, with another block in her path smoted, Aiwyn continues her quest for Wight-status. Others have benefited as well, as Aiwyn continues to plow her way mercilessly through post after post. Will she ever get to wight status? I don't know! Will she retain interest in the 'downs? Probably not! Will she have pizza for dinner? Who cares! Tune in next time for 'AIWYN'S QUEST FOR WIGHTEOUSNESS!' [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/evil.gif[/img]
~*CARPE DIEM!*~
"But no living man am I! You look upon a woman. Éowyn am I, Éomund's daughter. You stand between me and my lord and kin. Begone, if you be not deathless! For living or dark undead, I will smite you, if you touch him!" -Éowyn, The Battle of Pelennor Fields

Find a penny, pick it up, all day long you'll have...a penny.

There are approximatley 170 days until the release of 'The Two Towers'...ARRRRRRGGG!!!!!

Thank you for not smoking