View Single Post
Old 06-03-2008, 01:45 PM   #121
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy
Some have said it, and I'll just spit it back out. Being either the EW or GW is in all likelihood going to take an amount of commitment, which would most likely not suit someone whom may have larger RL time restraints.
Ah, yes, you have pointed out the logical and natural starting point for hunting down the EW. In our search for the EW we simply can't get to everyone, so we have no choice but to rule out as best we can a portion of the village. The most obvious way to do this is to consider who would actually apply to be the EW, and your point about RL time constraints is a good one, but scary at the same time.

Suppose that one of our extremely busy members is actually not that busy and has been lying through their teeth on the admin thread this whole time. If that is the case then essentially this game is already over, because we simply will not find them out because of the fact that we have to rule someone out!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally
Hehe, Phantom, don't you know that it is I who will be multi-scried?
Grrr... I will be quite upset if that happens!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother
He's not the cobbler, he's a very naughty boy.
Ha ha ha!
Quote:
Really, I simply can't stand this statistics business, especially on day one.
What? You don't like numbers? But numbers are my friends! Much better than people, they are- numbers don't have bad moods, won't stab you in the back, and don't make you listen to how their day was. They just sit there, waiting to be used, willing to bend to your will. Numbers are awesome!
Quote:
Stop it now, or you'll go to bed without supper!
What?! Starving your own flesh and blood?

You must be a Wolf!

But seeing as I've still got to eat, I suppose I can let it slide. It might be kind of cool having a Werewolf for a mother. What do you think, Dad?

And where is my little sister!