View Single Post
Old 06-03-2008, 02:02 PM   #130
Eönwë
Flame Imperishable

Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Eönwë is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roa_Aoife View Post
Sally's vote for phantom seems a bit odd. I know, I think he's horribly suspicious at best, or a diliberately unhelpful villager at worst (And yes that is the worst of the two). But she doesn't give much reasoning herself. It's alomst as though she tried to guess the flow of conversation and encourage it towards phantom....

++Phantom

This looks a bit odd. Slandering (well, thats a bit of a harsh word, but still, you get the point-perhaps scold is a better word) Sally for voting phantom and then voting for him yourself. And yu also didn't give a reason.

I also find THE Ka a bit suspicious, she's not really saying much, and doesn't seem suspicious- but that just makes her more suspicious to me. I have a feeling that she's hiding something.

Another thing I've beent thinking about is that maybe the EW will only tell each WW another WW's identity, so they can work together, but will not be able to reveal the whole group if the are converted. But this could only happen later on in the game, when there will undoubtedly be more WW's (and I'm sure a real WW will use this as a quote to "prove" that I'm a WW by way of a slip- but its not). I would probably do that if I was the EW.

x-ed since Roa

Last edited by Eönwë; 06-03-2008 at 02:10 PM.
Eönwë is offline   Reply With Quote