View Single Post
Old 06-03-2008, 02:44 PM   #138
Macalaure
Fading Fëanorion

Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Macalaure is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
I skimmed the thread again and found disappointingly little. It's getting too late here to effectively read or think... Among those that have escaped me so far, all I noticed is that Brinniel stated the more or less obvious a little too much.

Rikae has joined the ranks of those who want to go after werewolves and not the EW, which makes her slightly suspicious, at least from my point of view.

Other than that, my suspects remain Roa, Legate, and Shasta, but I seem to be alone with it, which is discouraging.

I think better of Cailín.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shastanis Althreduin View Post
I don't know how much help this is, since we've apparently moved on from this topic, but it seems to me, reading back, that the main advocates for searching for wolves versus searching for the EW were Roa, myself, Lhuna, Brinn, and Cailin. The ones advocating searching for the EW were Phantom, morm, and Gwath. Looking at Mac's list, it seems to me that he is quietly suspicious of everyone who wanted to look for the wolves first; "Only a little like" (Lhuna), "Not very much like" (me, Cailin), "No like" (Roa), "Really not sure" (Brinn).
You're absolutely right there. I do think it's suspicious to favour lynching werewolves over outing the EW. Killing a wolf is excellent, outing the EW is crucial. Anyway, it was not just the opinion by itself which made me suspicious of those, but also the way it was delivered. Actually, that list itself was of very little help back then - I made it mostly to make up my own mind.
Macalaure is offline   Reply With Quote