View Single Post
Old 06-03-2008, 03:24 PM   #149
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Quote:
Phantom amuses me so I'd rather keep him alive.
Aw, thanks Agan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy
Rather than focusing on such such things, maybe it would be a good idea to actively hunt for the wolves. hmm?
That's what I'm doing. Or rather, I'm trying to encourage lots of reactions/talking/etc that I can look at and digest after the day is over and then start hunting Wolves.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to catch one today. Today is one of the only chances we have of actually keeping the WWs from making an extra kill. Once they have four it will be extremely difficult to get them back down to three, so if we can keep them from getting to four tonight that would really help.

But as I pointed out before, our chances of hitting a WW while looking for the EW are probably just as good as hitting a WW while looking for a WW (at least on Day 1), and thus I do not want to lynch anyone today that people agree is not likely to have applied to be the EW.

Does everyone understand that point and agree with it?