View Single Post
Old 06-22-2014, 08:52 AM   #43
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
So. Is everyone fine with starting Night 1 on Monday the 23rd at 9:00 pm BST, ie. tomorrow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coppermirror View Post
Are there enough players yet for there to be a bear and a maiden?
Yes there are! Welcome!

Quote:
The quiz above gave me House Stark, but it'd be nice to have a vague enough role that I could get away with not remembering all that much about the books but still have fun in the IC segments. (I love IC segments, okay.) Maybe I could be a crazy Northern hermit or something like that.
Choosing a house doesn't mean you have to be a member of the house; I take it to mean you're a bannerman or live in the house's general area of influence. Therefore no harm done even if you don't remember much about books.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel55 View Post
I may or may not play depending on how things develop by the time we start the game.
Aww real life is always crazy! Would love you to stay! Besides, a village with a bear dies faster than the average wolfy village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volo View Post
Oh gods, I've traveled all my life and still there are shores foreign and strange to me, what cruel joke you play in my never-ending odyssey. So though Colin Mute, a sailor, having lost his one eyed captain.
Volo ahoy! So glad to have you!

Aanyhow. Here's the final role description:

The Bear and the Maiden Fair - lovers. Only win if both survive till the end (regardless of whether it's the Lions or the Inn who win the rest of the game). Can communicate at night. The Bear, being a Werebear, kills one person a night as long as the the Maiden is alive. If she dies, the Bear then chooses to help the side that did not kill her (that is, becomes effectively an ordo if she's night killed, or cobbler if she's lynched). NB: don't read too much into the choice of gender pronouns.