View Single Post
Old 06-23-2014, 12:02 PM   #54
Aganzir
Woman of Secret Shadow

Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Aganzir is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
Quote:
Originally Posted by satansaloser2005 View Post
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh, I really shouldn't join a game whose DL is in the middle of my work day....
Yes you shouuuuuuuuuuld. Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legate of Amon Lanc View Post
This is shaping up to be *so* great game, but I'm afraid I will have to pull out
Aww I'm sad to see you go, you're always an entertaining player! Enjoy real life though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skip spence View Post
Hey! If the game starts tonight, I'd like to play. I'll be a disowned Lannister Imp if you don't mind. No spoilers please but if the Imp dies I won't bother watching GoT any longer.
Yes it does! Welcome! However, quoting the rules post, "You are encouraged to pick yourself a House to serve, with the exception of Houses Lannister and Targaryen who are not welcome at the Inn openly", so please choose another house to avoid confusion if you don't mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encaitare View Post
I've sent BW a message regarding getting Jonathan's account cleared. I'm trying to decide what to do in the event that he does not get posting privileges in time, as I mostly signed up to introduce him to the game.
I do hope you'll play in any case! Missing night 1 doesn't really matter all that much because even if he gets a special role (they'll be chosen randomly), there's nothing that can't be taken care of by facebook or email. I'm hopeful, although I must admit you're not the only people annoyed at how inane account creation seems these days. (Those who haven't followed the conversation on the facebook Barrow-Downs group, the mods removed automatic membership because of the recent influx of spammers, and sometimes you have to wait quite long before they approve you, and even so it doesn't necessarily work - this is like Jon's third attempt at joining the Downs.)