View Single Post
Old 05-01-2003, 08:54 PM   #286
Samwise
Faithful Spirit

Samwise has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Samwise
Sting

A Rolls-Royce with gold plated fenders pulled up in front of the building. Stacey stepped out of the front passengers' seat, turning to the driver.
"Thank you so much, Worthington."

"Twas my pleasure, my lady....erm, do you suppose the lad is all right? "

Primrose hopped out of the back, in a mauve-colored dress with far more frills than she cared for and her bow over her shoulder.
"Tennyson's fine. I saw him just--"

Just then a small hover vehichle with the front open so that it's blond-blue eyed pilot could be seen landed on the sidewalk next to them.

Sam breathed a sigh of relief as he slid from the back seat onto the sidewalk. "Thank goodness--you had me a bit nervous there for a moment, lad." Turning to Stacey, he said, "Do you suppose Mr. Frodo and everyone are here? "

"I should think so. Mr. Baggins was here first the last time. "

Tennyson swallowed hard, looking through the open doors of the building.

Primrose patted his arm. "Don't worry. Miss Stacey's not from these parts, either. "

Stacey looked at the boy, who was a paraplegic deaf-mute but was brilliant computer and book-wise. A thick mane of blond hair and large blue eyes actually made him quite handsome. The fact that he hailed from the 22nd century and had a hovering "wheelchair without wheels", which was equipped with a synthisizer-like device with which he spoke his own language probably made him feel more out of place than even she.

"Hey," she whispered close to one of his hearing aids, putting a hand on the navy-blue waistcoat that had been made for him, "I don't fit in here, either, remember? Let's find Mr. Baggins and the others and everything will be fine. "

The boy exhaled heavily and nodded.

"All right then, come on." Primrose said, slinging her bow over her shoulder and heading down the red carpet, completely ignoring any cameras.

Stacey snickered. "Sam, that girl is SO your daughter..."

Sam just grinned and followed her, and Stacey and Tennyson followed behind.

[ May 01, 2003: Message edited by: Samwise ]
Giving thanks unto the Father...In whom we have redemption through His blood, even the forgiveness of sins.~Colossians1:12a,14
I am Samwise son of Hamfast, if by hoe or trowel I can get these weeds out of your garden, I will.You have my shears!;)