View Single Post
Old 02-05-2003, 12:20 PM   #232
Gandalf_theGrey
Visionary Spirit

Gandalf_theGrey has just left Hobbiton.
Sting

MEGA-POST #1 is on its way after dinner tonight.

1) I've done some preliminary dice-rolling regarding which ghosts are coming closer to meet the company, attracted by the sparklers. How to react will likely be part of Mithrandir's answer to Menelduliniel's question, or if you've thought of an idea, please feel welcome to PM me about it so I can collaborate you into my post (and you can interact/respond in your own posts) with more depth.

2) Gandalf will take notice Andreth's strange plight. Fine suspenseful post, btw, Andreth! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] * PLEASE NOTE: Nobody else in the company is going to be affected like Andreth is! *

MEGA-POST #2 will be posted after those who wish to respond to the events from Mega-post #1 have had a chance

3) Gandalf will hail Maladil and introduce Poppy as Ambassador.

..... um, trust me, this part won't be as easy as it sounds! * evil laugh *

MEGA-POST #3 will be posted after those who wish to respond to the events in Mega-post #2 have had a chance

4) How that mercurial horse Midnight will interact with Aislan we shall see, for things will get quite "dicey" ... this and related adventure will likely appear ... probably right after Maladil interacts with the company ... thus I may not address Midnight's actions immediately in my upcoming posts, but oh it will come up.

P.S. Nardol, you're going to be involved too as we've spoken of by PM, am not describing in depth here because of what's not public knowledge. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

P.P.S. By "Mega-Post" I mean, posts of vital importance containing/introducing key plot points ... I'm not necessarily referring to the length of a post ... as well, these "mega-posts" are likely going to be interspersed with other posts in between allowing for character action and interaction from all who wish to participate.

[ February 05, 2003: Message edited by: Gandalf_theGrey ]