View Single Post
Old 04-10-2010, 06:29 PM   #384
Inziladun
Gruesome Spectre

Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.Inziladun is a guest of Galadriel in Lothlórien.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirandir View Post
Yes, dear. What about that is interesting to you? It was Day 1. That was the first post I had made that wasn't straight up banter and didn't particularly want to be accused of being evil for not participating.

In an attempt to not miss deadline for the second day in a row (which is unfortunately extremely likely considering how much studying I still have to do. Procrastination = bad), ima go ahead and vote now.

highlight]++wintywinty[/highlight]

There's something suspicious about the way he's been posting. It could be because he's a newbie, but I'm going to go with the idea that there's wolfish coaching going on. Might change that if The Mythology of Crime and Criminal Justice doesn't suck my life completely away before DL.
To my mind, looking for ways to not appear evil is something wolves obsess about.
And as Nog noted, that surely is a safe and painless vote.

x/d with all since 379