View Single Post
Old 04-02-2004, 08:44 PM   #43
Kitanna
Child of the West

Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.Kitanna is battling Black Riders on Weathertop.
Shield

FOTR~ Best song Concerning Hobbits, that's my driving music.
Also love May it Be with Enya. The lyrics are so moving and I try not to cry when I hear it.

TTT~ Love the King in the Golden Hall and every time the tune pops up in other songs.
Gollum's Song shows what it's like for Gollum. And the way Emiliana Torrini sings is so haunting.

ROTK~ Minas Tirith! All the way! I could listen to that song forever! I hum along like there's no tomorrow every single time. Also the last bit to The Fields of Pelannor. It's like when the Riders of Rohan are charing down. So powerful I almost cried when I was listening to it.
Into the West is by far the most moving song I have ever heard. I even used it for an English project when we were supposed to dig for the deeper meaning in a song. I could go on for ever about how much I love the music for these moves, but I've taken so much time already.