View Single Post
Old 09-29-2010, 09:28 PM   #868
the phantom
Beloved Shadow

the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.the phantom is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to the phantom
Eye

Ah ha ha ha ha ha!!!! NINE-PERSON LYNCH!!!

Don't you just love making history?

So Nerwen was the Special!Orc. I thought she might be after that first day where she didn't take any sides as far as individuals were concerned. The only problem was I was operating under the notion that Special!Orc would have for certain chosen to be with the Elves due to an Elf getting lynched the first day. So then when she was buddy-buddy with Shasta I was rather worried it was Special!Orc and Elf teaming up. Ah well...

At the least I can say I was correctly after Greenie-Inzil, and my read on Steve's Day 2 voting was spot on. As far as feeling Legate to be guilty, it was less gut than it was just seeing a couple of familiar Phantomish things from him (my explanation of his Rep vote, for instance- I just felt that if he was an Elf his behavior would make perfect sense to me). So Legate- be extremely afraid, because that says to me that on many levels you must actually think like me!

(And I bet Lommy just loves that.)

Speaking of Lommy, I never did completely totally trust her. And then after I wasn't killed for pretending to be the Seer the night Mira was killed, that only made it more certain that I couldn't let Lommy off the hook, nor Rune, but less so (but I was confident I was right about Kath in my fake Seer ruse).

Had I been limited to one in the lynching, Inzil would've been my choice, but as far as lynching Legate the next day it would have depended upon who the other Reps were and which way the vote was going etc. I would've voted him before Steve or Kath or Foley, but Lommy and Rune were still on the platter.

Lottie was a nice spot of luck, naturally, and I'm glad that of my first day voters she was the one who got the axe, as Sally was the more likely Seer of the first two, while the final voter (Mira) was the real Seer! Which, by the way, is one reason I promised not to vote for anyone who voted for me because being who I am I just naturally assumed that there was around a 90% chance that I was dreamed of the first night and that the Seer could very well vote me as Rep on Day 1.

Self-centered, yeah yeah yeah, I know, but hey- it happened, didn't it? You can't blame me for assuming something when it comes true like that! (And the same thing happened in the last one of these Rep games too!)

And Nog, matey- well done!! You did what I could not- get yourself Night-killed. I was seriously jealous the night you got offed. "Well crap, Nog totally did a better job than me!"

And is the rumor true- Fea-Nienna are going to provide cartoon death scenes for every single future game of Werewolf? Because that's what I heard. From everyone. And BW said if it doesn't happen then he's shutting down the site. Yep. Seriously.