View Single Post
Old 04-01-2002, 06:05 AM   #182
Vinyaampawen
Animated Skeleton

Vinyaampawen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Vinyaampawen
Sting

Aragorn: Legolas, you are too pretty to go with us to Mordor. You will miss your hair appointment and your hair will frizz up on the journey. Did you pack your hair dryer? Remember I want to use it too!

Legolas: Aragorn, you are probably right. I should not go on the trip to Mordor. I can not miss another hair appointment...my hair is such a fright as it is...and have you noticed? My roots are starting to show.

Frodo: But Legolas I was counting on you bringing your hair dryer so that I could blow dry my hair straight. You know it gets so curly in the mountain mist in the morning and I never know what to do with it. I never have a good hair day on the road.

Gandalf: Legolas, I was expecting you to bring your scissors so you could trim my hair and beard...and don't forget we have a hair appointment to color my hair and beard purple for next month's rock concert in Lothlorien. You promised....

Legolas: Yes Gandalf I know. But my roots are starting to show and I will miss another hair appointment if I go on the trip with you, Frodo, Aragorn and everyone else. If I don't keep this appointment, Sauron is going to think I became one of his soldiers and then where will we be? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]