View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009, 02:28 PM   #1383
Thinlómien
Shady She-Penguin

Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.Thinlómien is wading through the Dead Marshes.
Thumbs up

Grave-digging this thread, just to say a few things. The basic setting was challenging, not unfair, and it was just the loss of the seer that made it too bad for us innocents. And if I ever complained I hate the game, it was because keeping roles in secret gets into my nerves, but if I really hated that kind of games, I wouldn't have signed in. I just like complaining. (So: notice to all mods - if I say I hate your game, don't take it seriously, I'm just whining!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac
Kudos and curses to Lommy! Expect to be killed very early the next time I'm a wolf.
Haha, truth be told I'm happy I managed to read you, because a long time ago I was quite good at reading you until you altered your playing style and since then I have been totally clueless up until this game. Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boro
I would like another apology from Lommy...but this one just to rub it in, alright you get all the glory about Mac, and I do apologize for not trusting you about him sooner. However, Kath? Why jump out early with a full-frontal assault...just let me explain myself first, and then go all-out bombardment if you feel you have to. We're really even though, you were right about Mac, and I was right about Kath.
I'm seriously sorry! She just fooled me absolutely completely - I still have hard time believing she was innocent...

Thanks everybody once again, it was a great and memorable game.
Thinlómien is offline   Reply With Quote