View Single Post
Old 07-13-2007, 12:10 PM   #391
Hookbill the Goomba
Alive without breath

Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.Hookbill the Goomba is lost in the dark paths of Moria.
It's finally here, folks!

Hmm. It seems I can't post more than three pictures at a time...

*****Part 1*****

I thought that it would be interesting if we started with something a bit vague.

Denethor refused to trust Gollum with the fire extinguisher, especially after last time!

So Lommy took up go carting for a while. Then she had to draw a picture…

Lord Melkor’s head began to hurt. Then we sent some dwarves around to his house to beat some sense into him. I don’t think it worked as well as we had hoped…

Engulfed by flames, Denethor nevertheless prevents Gollum from rushing to his aid by blocking his way to the nearest fire extinguisher, shouting that he well remembers the last time Gollum managed to get his hands on it, much to Gollum's dismay.

Holbytlass had a headache. But some magic beans soon put her right. Then she drew a lovely picture…

Rune’s favourite thing to do was chop up small children. We soon put a stop to that and made him write a sentence instead.

Gollum taunts burning woman, while she dreams of an extinguished Gollum

Volo’s talent for drawing was put to the test. Which was not what anyone had expected…

Aganzir’s confusion was obvious…

Gandalf doesn't like hanging on a stake if the offensively behaving Gollum is hanged on a stake next to his. He wishes he could be somewhere far, far away.