View Single Post
Old 12-01-2007, 04:10 PM   #144
A Little Green
Leaf-clad Lady

A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.A Little Green is wading through snowdrifts on Redhorn.
Send a message via MSN to A Little Green
Oh, so brutal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lommy
I think I'm slightly confused with my own logic and not sure that I make sense at all, but I think that the combination of that "I am sure my feelings eventually will lead us to at least one of our furry friends" -comment and morm's guilt would be a very good reason for the wolves to try to get rid of Valier and thus I suspect morm.
Well, Lommie, I'm not quite sure. Wouldn't that be a little too obvious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aganzir
At least one of the wolves is rather quiet and Valier was considered dangerous as she said we should keep an eye on the quiet ones.
True. But we shouldn't forget, either, what Valier wrote in her first post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valier
It is way easier for a Wolf to stay hidden by being loud and opinionated than it is to stay quiet and subdued.
That would actually lead me to suspect the loud ones more than the quiet.

And, because Nerwen was innocent and because Lommy definitely is loud, I think I'll have to look through her posts again (that will be a lot of work, though, given how much she has posted... ).

EDIT: x-ed with Fea
"But some stories, small, simple ones about setting out on adventures or people doing wonders, tales of miracles and monsters, have outlasted all the people who told them, and some of them have outlasted the lands in which they were created."
A Little Green is offline   Reply With Quote