View Single Post
Old 02-17-2005, 03:30 PM   #16
Amanaduial the archer
Shadow of Starlight

Amanaduial the archer has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to Amanaduial the archer
Silmaril

That's a terrible shock, and a terrible loss - Crystal was a truly excellent RPG player as well as being a really lovely person through PM and discussion threads. Our characters were quite closely assosiated in one game, Legacy of Traitors, and I was priveleged, therefore, to have quite close relations with Crystal during that time. I am proud to have played with her, and have great respect for her, and that respect still stands - she will always be remembered by everyone who played with her, I'm sure, and the Shire and Elvenhome are testimony to her excellent posts and lovely nature.

Quote:
Crystal was bound and determined to teach each and everyone in this company that she was far more then just a woman. She was a fighter, a traveller, a challenger, a danger. She wanted them to know that Crystal Auror Heart was far more then they ever could predict. She was far more then anything they had ever encountered and would ever encounter again. She wanted each and everyone of them to walk away from this quest knowing that making allies with the likes of her was ensuring an ally with an army. She wanted to prove that she was better, quicker, and smarter then any man.
- Taken from post 81 in 'Legacy of Traitors' (Elvenhome)

She was describing her character here, but...

I am so, so sorry