Thread: Unforbidden
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2005, 02:43 PM   #18
Glirdan
Energetic Essence

Glirdan is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via MSN to Glirdan
Glirdan woke after having a horrible nightmare. He called his best friend Wilwa to see if she was having the same problem. " Oh Wilwa! I just had a most horrible dream! I tought I was banned from my own barrow!" But then he recieved a jolt back into what people call the Rëal World. She was having the same problem as well! We quickly gathered are wits together. "Maybe it's just are area that is having problems," Wilwa suggested. "I'll go on and see if anyone else is having trouble,". And so she did. Then we recieved another horrible jolt. She talked to someone who claimed to be a short prince and someone with two heads, and they were having the same problem as well! "Oh Wilwa! What are we ever going to do!?"

"We will wait and see what happens," she responded. All that long, horrible day, I tried and tried to re-enter the barrow that I grew accustomed to. But to no avail. So I went to sleep on the cold, hard ground in front of it. When I awoke in the morning, I saw a light coming through the door. As I stood up, the door opened and someone was standing there! It was Bêthberry and she was dressed as if she was going to a party. "Come in!" she cried. "Come in and reejoice! You may now return to your barrow!"

"Oh thank you my good lady!" As I stepped in, I noticed that there was a crowd, and lo! there were streamers and banners (all deathly looking af course) and it was a party! Everyone was there, Alcarillo, Estelyn, Kath, Dancing Spawn, Meneltarmacil, The Saucepan Man, Lalwendë, alatar, the phantom, and of course, my best friend Wilwa along with a number of others. It was sure to be a merry party. Only two things, or should I say people, were missing. " Where is Gil-Galad and Eomer!?"