View Single Post
Old 10-22-2010, 06:41 PM   #87
xMellrynxMaidenx
Wight

xMellrynxMaidenx has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to xMellrynxMaidenx Send a message via MSN to xMellrynxMaidenx Send a message via Yahoo to xMellrynxMaidenx Send a message via Skype™ to xMellrynxMaidenx
Leaf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galadriel View Post
*cries* I wish I was you. My friend loves the city though. She's in love with New York *throws up* I can't handle it. The pollution, the noise, the bloody rude people (excuse my language). I prefer the English countryside. Even London is okay, at least it's historical and interesting. I don't live there though. Such is life.

I used to find Tom a bit irritating at first, till I read The Silmarillion and understood everything a little better. Then I was like 'Oh my God he could be an Ainur"

You need to watch it, seriously. I used to get scared out of my pants when I was eight Now it seems a little ridiculous, not to mention inaccurate, but you could watch it for laughs
I've always wanted to go to the English countryside and live *sigh*. I wouldn't be able to handle New York AT ALL. Not to mention getting lost nearly all the time, I would miss the clean country air far too much.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought that about Tom, what with him being an Ainur, that is! I found him to be a bit...out there and annoying at first as well, so not alone there either. But all in all he's still a loveable character.

I use to be afraid of Pocahontas no joke, the sounds of the drums and whenever I thought they were actually going to kill John I would run in my room and hide. But I shall go off in search of the movie and watch it this weekend.
~|And all will turn, to silver glass. A light on the water, Grey ships pass, Into the West. |~ "Few now remember them...yet still some go wandering, sons of forgotten kings walking in loneliness, guarding from evil things folks that are heedless."
xMellrynxMaidenx is offline   Reply With Quote