View Single Post
Old 08-28-2003, 08:21 PM   #199
piosenniel
Desultory Dwimmerlaik

piosenniel is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Sting

Sorry it has seemed so confusing concerning the choosing of characters for the Game.

Here is how that should be done when there is more than one owner for the game:

Once a gamer proposes a Character and puts up a First Post – then all the owners of the game, should, by PM, consider the character offered and the quality of the writing, and decide whether the player is accepted or will be asked to rework his/her submission. The player can of course, at once, be told thank you for the submission, and that it is under consideration.

Then, one owner will speak for the group – PM’ing the player if the character is not acceptable, PM’ing the player if there is a need to change something on the bio or the post, OR placing the accepted player’s name with the character name under the appropriate listing as shown below for this game:

CHARACTERS NEEDED:
  • 2 Rangers - Male, Race of Men.

1.)

2.)

1.)

2.)

Since it was Ealasaid I was first in contact with concerning this game, I would like her to be the main spokesperson for doing this.

Can all of the owners please PM her concerning any questions or needs for revisions they have with the current submissions, and if none, your willingness to let their character play, as it stands now, in the game.

~~ Thanks! Piosenniel, Shire Moderator

[ August 28, 2003: Message edited by: piosenniel ]