View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 11:42 AM   #360
Lariren Shadow
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Lariren Shadow is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Send a message via AIM to Lariren Shadow Send a message via MSN to Lariren Shadow
Sally: Has had suspicions thrown at her since Day 1. I’m entirely not sure where these are coming from. Seems innocent enough going through Day 1. Nothing much more and seems innocent enough.

Fea: When I started this list she hadn’t posted a lot, but then did. Is seriously good at playing this game and I'm not sure what to think about her. I'm beginning to suspect something about her though and leaning towards the guilty part.

Ilya: Has been very helpful in posting all of the comments about the voting. Leads me to suspect innocence. It just doesn't feel like something someone who was guilty would do.

Brinn: Has not given me anything to suspect. All of her votes have been clearly explained and well thought out.

Kath: Am pretty sure is innocent as well.

Agan: Has a voice of reason and picks up on things. I’m not sure what to think about her other than she’s good at the game. I don’t really think she is a critic but I wouldn’t be surprised if she was one.

Gwath: Can not get a real good reading on him. I think I'm leaning towards more innocent than anything else, but I'm going to keep my eye on him.

Shasta: Am still suspicious of from yesterday. I might take TGWBS's advice on the submarine vote, but actually leaning away from it. Shasta hasn't said anything today, while it could be a good critic ploy, from what I've heard and seen it doesn't feel like that.

Strongbow: Hasn’t said much today but justified lack of vote. But gives me suspicions because of this comment “it's easier to spot that dodgy, flighty behavior on Day 2 or even Day 3.” Going by that logic then we should be looking at him. Given the whole not showing up or posting thing. Am suspicious of him as well.

Mac: Said this “Mac: Yeesh... once I have to vote early and believe that you auditioners are smart enough to not do something terribly foolish, and then that.” It gives me the impression of something sinister. Singling himself out from the rest of us. It just rubs me the wrong. Add this with the whole Menel voting thing and it makes me sense a critic. I think I’m going to lean towards voting for Mac tonight.

Gollum: Hasn’t posted at all toDay. I’m not sure what’s going on with him. Brinn mentioned RL stuff so that would make sense but, well, still not here. There is a part of me that wants to be like Brinn and vote him off based on the whole no show thing. But its a very small part.

TGWBS: Should be kept for entertainment value. Plus I really see nothing that he's said that hasn't made sense or was sneaky.

Boro: Has been active and a voice of reason about looking at the votes. I'm not going to fall for his whole "the phantom gave my plan" thing because I don't think he's a wolf. Plus its too obvious for him to do that.

Cailin: Hasn’t said that much but at least did show up today. Seems innocent enough though. Showed up while making the list. Still seems innocent.

Guilty:
Shasta
Mac

Leaning towards up to something/possibly guilty:
Fea
Agan
Gollum

Leaning towards innocent:
Gwath
Ilya
Boro
Cailin

Innocent:
Sally
Brinn
Kath
TGWBS

Have no idea who's side he's on:
OG

Probably will be x-posted with everyone. Huh, I didn't.

Last edited by Lariren Shadow; 01-09-2009 at 11:49 AM. Reason: Take out x-posting note
Lariren Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote