View Single Post
Old 01-29-2004, 02:30 AM   #96
Estelyn Telcontar
Princess of Skwerlz

Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!Estelyn Telcontar has reached the Cracks of Doom and destroyed the Ring!
Silmaril

Welcome, Roxbury and diniziliel, and welcome back Alphaelin! It's always nice to have more of us sharing experiences and getting to know each other! Isn't it interesting to compare who introduced you to Tolkien? In my case, it was a boyfriend too - long gone now, or rather I'm the one who is far away, but the Ballantine's paperbacks he gave me are still going strong, sitting right here next to my computer and full of markings. I wonder how those past boyfriends would react if they knew they still had an impact on our lives?! Well, it's Tolkien's impact, but you never forget the first time, do you?! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
'Mercy!' cried Gandalf. 'If the giving of information is to be the cure of your inquisitiveness, I shall spend all the rest of my days in answering you. What more do you want to know?' 'The whole history of Middle-earth...'
Estelyn Telcontar is offline   Reply With Quote