View Single Post
Old 11-12-2003, 07:16 PM   #124
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynë

maikafanawen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to maikafanawen
Pipe

Nuranar: That was a splendid post. Absolutely flawless. I commend you!

Now, here's what we've done. We have fabricated a Middle-Earth Tortuga. Chaos only lasts a day or two before the most wicked and determined usurpers take control. The common bandits are having a field day don't y' know and Doran is positively elated.

Good job Aman, except the three men really need to get to Adeline. God knows what the girl is doing right now amidst this disaster. They need to go see that she and her mother are safe. Adeline will then go with Devon, Callath, and Calnan when they visit the embassy and Devon tries to get his father to take back the laws. (He cannot convince him not to pass them, because they were passed immediately. Remember Doran took quick care of that. But they can yet be annulled if Devon can convince his father—which of course, he can't—but that's what Callath is saying they've got to try to do right now, that's what he's looking at anyways). I sort of expected Calnan to come up with something like that. Good one Callath! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

So, Gondorians, what say you that we come to Adeline's rescue? [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] I might be able to post tonight, but if not, Brinniel, feel free to do so and take us to the embassy, securing Adeline's mother first. Otherwise I'll post soon.

Arvedui: Get Telson somewhere where he can find the group of young men (and lady). You could have him going to the embassy or whatever you deem appropriate. Mayhap Telson should know of Doran to save us the trouble of Devon etc. having to convince him? I don't know, we'll see.

This is starting to roll!

-Maikafanawen [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]