View Single Post
Old 11-24-2003, 05:24 PM   #144
maikafanawen
Tears of Simbelmynë

maikafanawen has just left Hobbiton.
Send a message via AIM to maikafanawen
Pipe

Himaran: If you would review the parts of the discussion thread you've missed, I’m sure your questions would be answered for you. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I think part of your confusion is the fact that you did not know Menelien and GaladrielOTO were the same people?

GaladrielOTO: That probably being the case I hope you don't mind, if I use GaladrielOTO instead of Menelien on the discussion thread since it's your user name and is identifiable with your posts. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] It's just convenient. Also, perhaps if you sent Himaran the questions you asked of me and the answers we worked out together he'd be better enlightened. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] LoL

Himaran: If you end up killing a few people in your raid fine, but try to avoid it. It's too barbaric IMO. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I haven't had time to check my pms or the rpg today what with last minute essays, projects, fencing tournaments, oh among other things! (I think my boyfriend's beginning to wonder if I’m doing all these things to avoid him—oh wait, I am! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] just kidding, I think, [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] ) LoL. Anyways, what with the holidays coming up I should have time Wednesday morning for all this catching up to do. So ta ta for now!

Before I go though I want to say that ya'll are doing absopostivetutely brilliantly! Your posts are fantastic and the writing exceeds anything I've ever been involved in before. It just *tear* really chokes me up guys. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] LoL – lata!

-MaIkAfAnAwEn [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]