View Single Post
Old 12-06-2003, 02:57 PM   #153
Brinniel
Reflection of Darkness

Location: Polishing the stars. Well, somebody has to do it; they're looking a little bit dull.
Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.Brinniel is a guest of Elrond in Rivendell.
Sting

Well, I managed to crawl my way back to the computer. It took a while for me to recover from the flu, but I am better (let's just hope I don't relapse). I was actually planning to get caught up with everything during Thanksgiving break, but I found myself rather busy with arriving family and can you believe it- over 6 hours of homework. Grrr... [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] But I'm back now, and I don't intend to make a long absence like that again.

maika- Sorry that you got the flu as well. I know, it's terrible. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
I'm going to try my hardest to get as much posts as I can. I hate that I was absent so much this past month, and I'll try to make it up. The only week you may not see me at all is the 15th to the 20th. I just realized a moment ago how crazy that week will be for me and it'll be almost impossible for me to get on the computer.

Errr...perhaps I'll wait until Arvedui has posted...