View Single Post
Old 02-02-2006, 09:32 AM   #133
Roa_Aoife
Ghost Prince of Cardolan

Roa_Aoife is a guest of Tom Bombadil.
Happy Death day to me!

A little over two years ago, I was happily traipsing along, when I happened acroos this discussion board. Wary of all the dead, I spent sometime merely haunting the forums as a guest. But finally, I came across a thread I just had to answer, posted by Lalaith. So, I died, two years ago to the day.

At first I hovered in the book forums, and then I spread to the movie. I stayed away from the games at first, to timid to try. Finally I found the Green Dragon Inn, a place to rest and enjoy the company of other travelers.

Sadly, I had to leave this place, and resurrect myself for troubles in the world above. Time passed, and I began to forget the 'Downs.

Then, one day a friend of mine suggested Googlin my screenname for fun, just to see what came up. Lo and behold, I found a link the Memoriam, and my old friend Fordhim's post that I was missed.

Again, I haunted the forums, not sure if I could return. Troubles abounded above. Then someone just had to post a poll titled "Is Eru God?" and I've been back ever since!

I didn't say you're evil, Roa, I said you're exasperating. -Nerwen
Roa_Aoife is offline   Reply With Quote